How can you obtain an identity card as a foreign national over the age of 12 recorded in the population register?
In view of the very different conditions applying to foreign nationals (European or non-European), we advise you to contact the department who will guide you through the required steps to:
- declare your arrival and register in the municipality
- issue and extend residency permits
- examine your documents and issue the required appendices to obtain a residency permit at the decision of the Office des Etrangers [Ministry for Foreign Nationals]
- issue A, B and C work permits granted by the Regions
- register and monitor requests to formalise residency and change status